| Back Row: Iain Hoffmann and Boo-Boo Hanlon Front Row: Peter Hoffmann; James Duffy; Ruth Blades; Alan Hanlon; Anne Hoffmann |
Peter Hoffmann The Stair 6 OXGANGS AVENUE EDINBURGH, a blog about the everyday life of eight families living in one of the post war new council housing schemes on the south of the city set in the lea of the Pentland Hills between the years 1958 to 1972. (Since 2017 incorporating the Facebook page, OXGANGS - A PASTIME FROM TIME PAST)
Friday, 21 December 2012
Missing Member Of The Stair-The Elusive James Duffy!
Iain Hoffmann worked out who has been missing over the past six months-it was James Duffy-the youngest member of the five Duffy children. I didn't think that I had a photie of James, but amongst a small bundle of negatives that I found by accident yesterday, imagine my surprise that coincidentally the very last negative on the final strip includes James-serendipity or what!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your name and email contact address. Thank you.