Comments

'And finally, not everyone’s being doing topical. In fact, here’s the rather lovely 6 Oxgangs Avenue devoted to the history of the development of the area, this week highlighting how the block of flats came into being. Could have been prompted by Who do you think you are? Or just a timely reminder that not everything worth blogging about is in the here and now.'

Kate Higgins, Scottish Roundup 26/08/2012



Wednesday 13 February 2013

Comment From Sandy Shaw

Comment: I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future. Locksmith Edinburgh on Saturday Afternoons-You Grunt, I'll Groan!

Response: Thanks for your very kind comments, Sandy-there are approximately 200 daily blogs from last summer to Hogmanay, some of which may be of interest-I'm currently editing them into a book format. Since I stopped them I've had a few requests to re-enact-who knows I might be tempted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too am missing the blog and makes merealise that you should keep a diary you forget so many things and I am sure there would have been many a funny story to tell. I annotate believe the detail about the bus Douglas that fair made me chuckle