Comments

'And finally, not everyone’s being doing topical. In fact, here’s the rather lovely 6 Oxgangs Avenue devoted to the history of the development of the area, this week highlighting how the block of flats came into being. Could have been prompted by Who do you think you are? Or just a timely reminder that not everything worth blogging about is in the here and now.'

Kate Higgins, Scottish Roundup 26/08/2012



Saturday 2 March 2013

Comments From Ruth Kaye(Blades) And Peter Hoffmann

Comment From Ruth Kaye (Blades): Thanks for the photies Peter I appreciate them. I have another friend in Scotland whom I am jealous of as she often posts wonderful photies of her trips around Scotland. I certainly miss the wide open spaces that is for sure. I do like living in the big smoke but at the moment Wembley is all consuming and has taken over my life but it is enjoyable. I spent most of Sunday mingling with the Bradford fans. I do admire Fiona and Liz for doing so much studying later in life I could not be bothered to bury my head in books I would rather be writing them. I do need to plan a trip to the auld country soon-I do miss it. Warm regards Ruth.

Response: Aye, I think it was Disraeli who said, 'When I want to read a good book I write one'!

No comments: